Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Master bath redo

Labor day weekend the hubby and I decided to finish the redo we had started months ago on the master bath.  We already redid the shower, turning it from a tub/shower combo into a full stand up shower.  So that weekend we painted (well actually I did this!), put up a new light above the sink, put in a new vanity (a taller one with more counter space), and replaced the a/c vent as well as the exhaust fan, added a swanky new mirror (that I just love!) and put down new wood floors!  I only have a picture of the vanity area because my mom wanted me to text her a picture of the project so I had this picture on my phone! lol The befores as well as the after of the shower I still need to upload off my camera. But I thought I would at least update on this part because well, I have been slacking on my blog posts!

Yes I know our bathroom is small, but we have an older house and thats the way they come!




So I participated in the second annual scarf swap over at the Sweet T Family and will have a blog up soon telling ya'll all about it!!

Till then....

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see the before's and after's!!! I love it so far!

    ReplyDelete