Thursday, October 14, 2010

Wee bit of me Wednesday...on a Thursday!! :)






1. Have you ever milked a cow or a goat?

Why yes, yes I have! We went to a place called Dewberry Farms a couple of years back with my dad's company and they had a cow there that you can milk! I also think I might have milked a cow even before that at the rodeo! It's pretty neat!


2. What sound does your alarm make when it goes off in the morning?

I use my phone as my alarm so it is just a ringtone that is one the phone.  I do prefer this to a traditional "buzzer" alarm clock...but who really likes to wake up in the morning? Not me for sure!


3. Chocolate milk or hot chocolate?

Hot Chocolate all the way! Salted hot chocolate to be more specific.



4. What is one of the quirkiest things about you?

Ok this is weird and frankly I didnt even think of this thing at first...I had to ask my sister what she thought my quirkiest thing about me would be. But she is totally right. I hate, hate, HATE being touched really softly. Like just the slightest touch gives me the weirdest sensation and I can feel it for hours afterward! Don't get me wrong...it's not that I can't be touched at all...its just like if your gonna make contact just make contact! lol My sister always threatens me when I get in a hyper mood(which might be another quirky thing about me come to think of it!) that she will "touch me softly"...needless to say I stop. LOL!!


5. Are you more like your mom or your dad?

Um I look more like my mom but definitely have more of my dad's personality! The traits I got from him are probably not the best in the world but we all learn to live with ourselves! HaaHaa just kidding!




So which one do you think I look more like?



6. Do you sleep with the tv on?

No! No! No! Grrr that drives me nuts! It has to be totally quiet and dark or I don't feel like I'm 'enjoying' falling asleep! Weird I know. My parents though, HAVE to fall asleep with the t.v. on. So if I ever travel with my mom we always fight over the t.v. being on....she always wins! I just wait up till she falls asleep then turn it off! Ha!



7. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

Any shade of purple...i love purple!



8. Ross, Joey, or Chandler?


Well I wasn't a big Friends watcher growing up, but I would have to pick Chandler.



9. Do you play any musical instruments?

Yes, I do! I play the French Horn and Clarinet. I played French Horn throughout middle school and all four years of highschool. I played the Clarinet in middle school.



10. What's the worst thing you've ever cooked/baked?

Ya know, I don't know...Oh! yes I do! It was a lemon meringue pie...aweful, aweful, aweful. And normally I am terrific at following recipes...so either this was a bad recipe or I totally screwed up. I do have a funny story about my sister though...She made chocolate chip cookies last year at my house  for christmas. They tasted like she used salt for sugar! They were soooo salty! I know this wasnt the case, but she must have miss read tablespoons for teaspoons or something! LOL!! It always seems like she screws up recipes at my house...anywhere else and it comes out perfect...i dunno!

1 comment:

  1. ooo I've done the salty trick on my chocolate chip cookies before. Wasted all that dough and time. I think the worst thing I cooked was fried chicken for my first meal with my hubby in our apt that had an electric range. My parents had a gas range. I had blackened chicken before it was an in thing. Big problem black on the outside but raw raw inside. LOL. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete